The to do list that never stops growing

Ever since we decided to go, I've been keeping a to do list of things I need to get sorted before I leave. For some reason now matter how many things I manage to tick off the list, it never seems to get any shorter. This is, as you can imagine, a little bit vexing.

Done -
Sort out flights
Buy new glasses
Get vaccinations
Quit my job (HUZZAH!)
Tell my university supervisor that I'm going (YAY! Moved to the done pile 14/6/2013)
Find new tenant
Bought new light shade for bedroom


In Progress -
DIY on flat and tidy up for new tenant
Cancel my bills and subscriptions
Submit my dissertation proposal


Still to do -
Write my Will
Write a letter to my boss job telling them where they have gone wrong over the last 5 years.
Pack up my flat
Pack and organise for boxes to be shipped
Pay off outstanding bills
Set up joint bank account for flat management


And as the list gets longer and the time gets shorter till we leave I've been acting more and more like this.....


Ah well, I'll get it all done. I hope...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3

And we're off!

Hot, hot, hot!