And we're off!

So today is the day. Packing up the flat and our lives was incredibly difficult not just because of the sheer amount of stuff it turns out that I have but because it really did finally dawn on me that I’m leaving. I’ve been a moody cow the last few days and James and my family are saints for putting up with me. I’m exhausted and I’m not really sure I'm prepared for this. I kinda have to be now.


We are surprisingly flying via Bangkok which was a shock to both of us. We were both convinced we were flying through Shanghai. Ah well. An experience if nothing else. My hand luggage is over weight apparently. If they weigh it at the gate I'm kinda screwed but if not then woot. At this point I'll just pay. 

Leaving home was really hard but it was lovely to have the entire family there to send us off and my best friend. Both James and I are really tired now and anxious to be off. We just want to be there now. I'm looking forward to putting my head down in the hotel and sleeping for a long while. 

So here we go. 

Comments

  1. I take it that it all worked out with the hand luggage! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything was ok in the end! We're here safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3

Hot, hot, hot!