Just chillin

We've not done a whole lot the last few days. James attended a cross cultural orientation the other day which was apparently really good. I stayed at the hotel and pottered. I also had a nap. Naps have featured a lot in our daily life this week. I feel old for having mid day naps but my goodness they are wonderful. 

My boss Grace took me swimming yesterday which was fun. The pool wasn't quite as nice as I had hoped but I likely won't use it often as we have our own up by our new apartment. As to that, we're hoping to move in tomorrow but we need to get some bits (sheets, towels etc) before we can actually stay there. 

We had our medical exams today. We had to have our blood taken which was horrible. It hurt so much. Thankfully it was reasonably quick and James was having his done at the same time so I wasn't alone. We also had to have chest Xrays (to check for TB) and I had to wear a rather fetching maroon Moomoo. The guys didn't have to wear them, much to James' amusement. 

At the moment we're just hanging out at the hotel waiting to go out this evening to the BBQ at the High School in Yang Ming Shan (on top of the hill/mountain).  

More tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3

And we're off!

Hot, hot, hot!