Fun at the Fabric Market

I had a fantastic day today with my friends Grace and Daisy at the Yongle Fabric Market. It's a huge building full of all the fabric that you could imagine. We all went looking for different things and I think we all came away happy. I got some cotton fabric to start a new quilt, some stripey linen for some new shorts and some lovely cotton/lycra mix material for a maxi dress. Three yards of the maxi dress material was only £15 which was great. The linen was only £15 and there is enough there that I'll have lots left over. It was really fun hunting through all the stores and feeling all the different fabrics. We have plans to go back :)


 


On our way to hunt for a taxi in the rain we came across a stage with some Taiwanese opera singers. It was lovely!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3

And we're off!

Hot, hot, hot!